AMC Bridge is a leading software development solutions provider in the fields of digital design, engineering, manufacturing, architecture, and construction. Since 1999 we have worked with companies around the world to drive innovation through long-term cooperation and collaboration. And as experts in engineering software development for Manufacturing and AEC markets, we develop high-quality software solutions to deliver the revolutionary promise of industry 4.0.
As a Project Delivery Manager with AMC Bridge, you will be an integral part of the Client Success team, overseeing client projects from initial definition, to delivery, and throughout post-delivery support. When our client looks to us to fully specify and implement a custom solution, you’ll be the one to assure that it comes in on time, on budget, and provides the intended business value.
You will report to C-level executives and will be expected to advise on essential strategic decisions impacting our fast-growing company.
- An understanding of the engineering software market, products, solutions, and trends
- Good understanding of software development methodologies and outsourced services models
- Experience working with distributed and remote teams
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven success communicating complex ideas and proposals in a B2B context
- Explore, clarify, and evaluate clients’ business challenges and needs
- Together with technical experts, develop and propose software solutions to address clients’ challenges and needs
- Oversee drafting of project specifications, work estimates, and delivery timelines, guided by technical experts
- Serve as a liaison between client and the solutions development team, monitoring project implementation, managing client expectations, and overseeing milestones and deliveries
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Management teams to support existing and potential clients
- Guide and oversee contract negotiation, execution, and management
- Assure long-term stability of business relationships by managing accounts’ financial status
- Assist the Marketing team in creating Case Studies based on successfully implemented projects
- Moderate business travel, both in US and international
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- 401k and company performance bonus
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, holidays
- Medical insurance
- Professional and friendly team