Additional Functionality Includes:
- Improved multi-level Bill of Materials (BOM) views
- Multiple out-of-the-box enterprise change management process options
- Enhanced configuration management capabilities for baseline history
- Simplified release process for large groups of affected items
- Enhanced vault replication capabilities
- Thumbnails saved as vaulted items
- Web services 'builder' for even easier integrations
- Connectivity to Microsoft Active Directory for single sign-on
- Support for Internet Explorer 9, Windows 7 and SQL Server 2008 R2
AMC Bridge developers played key role in developing of this product. Official press release can be found here. Aras Enterprise PLM for SolidWorks® Enterprise PDM is a business-ready solution for product lifecycle processes that enables companies of all sizes to improve product quality, accelerate time to market and achieve greater profitability. Built on top of SolidWorks Enterprise PDM, Aras EPLM is a full-featured solution that provides packaged functionality out-of-the-box to extend engineering business processes across the company, with powerful capabilities that are highly sought-after by SolidWorks Enterprise PDM users, including Engineering BOM Management, Enterprise Change Management, Integrated Project Management and more. Aras EPLM offers a familiar, easy-to-use look & feel in a standard Web-browser, and delivers a new level of scalability and security to companies that run SolidWorks Enterprise PDM.
About AMC Bridge
AMC Bridge is a leading provider of software development services for vendors and users of CAD, CAE, CAM and PDM tools. Since 1999, the company has been delivering software solutions that improve effectiveness of product design cycle. AMC Bridge helps to reduce overhead of engineering processes by delivering software development projects that include extension, customization and automation of modeling and data management tools as well as data collaboration and interoperability solutions.