The webinar will focus on what is currently achievable and what results can be reasonably expected from today’s commercially available solutions and platforms for digital twins. Comparing the pros and cons of buying, building, and assembling digital twins should reveal how far a company can go with a platform versus a “best-of-breed” approach. The session will explore the need to integrate modeling, simulation, IoT, game engines, and more.
Additionally, the panelists will discuss barriers to achieving digital twin objectives and gaps that companies encounter in their digital twin journeys. They will share their insights on which components, among a vast array of choices, are really required for successful digital twin implementation.
- Jonathan Girroir, Director of Marketing, Tech Soft 3D
- Neil Garnett, Ericsson Service Transformation, Ericsson
- Sameer Kher, Senior Director, R&D - Digital Twins, Ansys
- Robert Bray, VP & General Manager, Autodesk Tandem, Autodesk
- Igor Tsinman, Co-Founder and President, AMC Bridge
- Jim Brown, Founder and President, Tech-Clarity
Please register for the webinar to join us and bring your digital twin implementation and adoption questions.
- Date: 12/8/2022
- Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
- Registration link: Register here
About AMC Bridge
AMC Bridge is a global software development consultancy serving the engineering, manufacturing, and construction industries. Since 1999, we have enabled digital transformation for our clients by creating custom software solutions that eliminate data silos, connect complex applications, unlock internal innovation, and democratize cutting-edge technologies. AMC Bridge’s software development experts use extensive experience with APIs of the majority of engineering software solutions and platforms, as well as in-depth knowledge of computational geometry, 3D visualization, and many other advanced technologies to solve our clients’ critical business needs.