The technology demonstration is developed to help Autodesk Vault users create, update, or edit the product information in the Akeneo PIM system using the Autodesk Vault properties as attributes.
With no competitors demonstrating the similar functionality on Akeneo Marketplace, it demonstrates an ability to:
- Connect with the Akeneo server.
- Select the files from the Vault Client for the creation of the products.
- Map the configuration between the Vault properties and Akeneo attributes.
- Provide users with the results of files processing.
- Set the Product image from the Vault thumbnail or preview image.
- Manage files with reverse synchronization.
- Export the whole folder from Autodesk Vault to Akeneo.
Watch a short demo video to see what Akeneo Product Assistant for Autodesk Vault 2020 can do today.
If you are interested in a tool customized or enhanced for your needs, please contact us to discuss the details.
About AMC Bridge
AMC Bridge is a vendor of choice for software development services in the areas of computer-aided design, engineering, manufacturing, and construction. Since 1999, we have been delivering solutions for CAD, CAE, CAM, PDM, BIM, and PLM applications. We have participated in the development of commercial software products and custom solutions for the engineering markets based on a variety of platforms, from desktop and web to mobile and cloud.